Sargis Dallakyan, Ph.D.
Update: link to my new projects at Automated Molecular Imaging group: http://ami.scripps.edu/redmine/users/105
I'm a Research Programmer, Web Developer and Systems Administrator. I'm in charge of a number of Linux, Mac and Windows computers and servers. I also do database, security and web administration for:
- mgl.scripps.edu, autodock.scripps.edu and mgltools.scrips.edu
- MGL Mailing List
- MGL Bugzilla
- MGL Forum
- MGL CVS repository
- Standalone installers for Linux/Unix, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Volume Rendering Widget (IsoSurfaces, Orthogonal Slices, 3D Textures).
- Graphics User Interface (GUI) design for Adaptive Poisson Boltzmann Solver.
- Macromolecular Crystallographic Information (mmCIF) and AVS field binary data (FLD) parsers.
- Web Services GUI for AutoDock and APBS.
- PyMedia and GLF integration with MGLTools (inception).
- Nucleic acid secondary structure rendering.
- Splash screen, Update Manager, File → Recent Files and Read → Molecule From Web.
- GUI front-end and MySQL back-end for user registration.
My Weekend Projects
- PyRx is my pet project that I work on in my spare time. PyRx is the best state-of-the-art GUI for AutoDock or Vina, and it provides unparalleled virtual screening options, including the ability to run virtual screening from Windows machines. Visit pyrx.sourceforge.net to learn more about this software.
- Food Prints provides easy-to-use access to Nutrition Facts with accompanying images, latest health news and other useful gadgets. I'm very proud that Food Prints has been one of the top 5 projects featured in Google App Engine Gallery for 3 years in a row, alongside with other exciting applications created by world-class web developers.
- Clinical Trials Finder - ClisMap lets you find clinical trials near you. ClisMap also allows users to embed clinical trials map in websites or blogs.
|My Google Profile||My Nature Profile||My BiomedExperts Profile|