Introduction to PMV
This Tutorial applies to:
This Tutorial is intended for: End user
This tutorial introduces PMV and demonstrates its basic features. Note, this tutorial applies to version 1.4.3. There have been quite a few changes in PMV since version 1.4.3.
- Before we start Download and install MGLTools.
- Getting started Basic key and mouse bindings.
- Coloring by atom type Adding missing hydrogens.
- Displaying labels by Properties → Atom.name.
- Measure distance Shows how to measure distances, angles and torsions.
- Display sticks-and-balls CPK and molecular surface.
- Changing material properties DejaVu GUI.
- Python Molecular Viewer
- PDF version of the tutorial.
by Sargis Dallakyan — last modified 2011-11-03 10:17
Contributors: Ruth Huey, Michel SannerMolecular Graphics Laboratory, TSRI